Thursday, July 26, 2007

Please play along!


Here is a photo of a stain I found on my baby's exer-saucer. When I saw it, I had an immediate impression of what I thought it was, so I had to take a photo of it! I thought I would post it, give you a chance to check it out yourself and then you can go to the comment page to see what I thought it was and post what you thought it was. I'm just interested to see what everyone else's impressions are. Kind of like a Rorschach inkblot test! Have fun and I'm SOOOO looking forward to seeing your reactions!

7 comments:

Little Mama said...

To me, it looks like a very, expressive flamenco or Mexican folklorico dancer, holding her castanettes high over her head. Kind of funny, I've heard of people seeing visions of Jesus or the Virgin Mary on their pancakes, or chips that look like Abe Lincoln or a grilled cheese that looks like Elvis. Me, I guess I got visited by Carmen Miranda in the form of a spaghetti sauce stain!

past prime said...

I can't believe you would publish a photograph of something so vile and disgusting. The mere appearance of such a thing makes me retch. It's just like all those other ink blot tests I've taken. I just can't look any longer.

Ginny said...

Is it Jesus? ;)

Ginny said...

Oh, ok, Flamenco dancer...yeah I can see it too.

Fiery said...

A lady in an evening dress with her arm flung over her head.

Little Mama said...

Brady thought it looked like a human heart. Hmmmm.

Sean Wright said...

A woman dancing was my first impression