Monday, July 16, 2007

Outclassed!

Wow! While sipping my tea I was bouncing around on some different blogs, just to see what was out there and man... am I ever outclassed! So many of these people are just full of wit, have beautiful photos, and seem to know exactly what they want their writing to accomplish! Me, I just seem to ramble or rant, if you read 30-something. I think I should be more focused sometimes, you know, have a point. But then again, my blogs are mostly therapeutic for ME. And besides, I'm still pretty new in the public realm. I suppose as time passes, I'll become more proficient at getting my thoughts organized and my points made. And if I can ever get my GOOD camera fixed, I can post some better photos!

3 comments:

past prime said...

Do not get down on yourself about your writings. You still have fans here and are building. Our new girl loves to read your stuff. Looking over my blog, I can only say one thing. "Damn, I'm long winded."

Little Mama said...

I can't argue with you there, but then again, so am I!

Ginny said...

Don't you dare change a thing! I love your blog just the way it is. It is EVERY bit as entertaining and witty as others I read. You are not linked in my favorites just because you're my friend missy. :)