Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Just finished.

I just finished the last Harry Potter book today! Yea! My friends have all been nagging me as they read it weeks ago and have been forced into silence by me until I finished reading it. They will be so happy! Personally I thought reading it in approximately a week was pretty dang good considering I am the sole caretaker of two small children! It was a great book, but if it is truly the last one, I'm a little sad. I've enjoyed these books immensely, whether they were meant for kids or not, it was a great outlet to dream of a world of magic! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to start them, I'm sure I will read along with them!

Well, I suppose since I have finished the book and have no more excuses to slack on my housework, I'll go do my dishes, blah! Wish I had a wand that could magically clean them and put them away! "Washio Dishius!"

No comments: