Tuesday, November 20, 2007

To keep it or not...

This blog is seriously neglected! I tried to use this one to explore my more artistic side, whether it be with photography or food, but it just seems to sit for weeks. I felt 30-something got a little heavy at times and wanted this one to have a lighter feel, which it does, but I find it a little dull at times. So, I may be archiving this site and just going to 30-something permanently. It would be a helluva lot easier to keep up with! Then again, I just went through looking at the archives and I suppose there is interesting stuff on occasion. I don't know, we'll see. I just think this blog gets more attention in the summer when I'm out taking photos and doing stuff. Lately I have just been around the house schooling, cleaning and generally be bored as shit!

No comments: