Monday, May 14, 2007

A little about me.

I'm a 36 year-old stay-at-home mom with two beautiful children (5 and 10 months) and an awesome, but busy hubby. We share our lives with a goofy dog, a grumpy, little tabby cat, and a few fish. We live in suburban hell in a cookie cutter neighborhood, but I am working hard to make my house a peaceful, fun, regenerative home where I can nurture my family. It isn't about the structure or the location, it's all about what happens inside!

I am embarking on a journey of discovery. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. After the birth of my son five years ago and my subsequent new role of "MOTHER", I have slowly lost touch with what makes me, well ME! So here I go, delving into my heart and soul, looking for what inspires me, what moves me, what I love and what makes ME happy. I am beginning to see that although the majority of my life is caring for others, it's OK to be a little selfish on occasion and be good to myself. And who knows, maybe some of the things that inspire ME might be interesting for you!

No comments: