Monday, June 25, 2007

Just checking in...

Seems as though I have been neglecting my duties as a good blogger! I have just been so busy lately I have hardly had to time shower, much less write. But today is a fairly mellow day, my mom is here, she came to celebrate my daughter's first birthday, and she and I put together some new organizational shelving for my son's closet. What an ordeal! I have never seen so many pegs and little screws in my life! Granted, once we actually looked at the directions, construction was fairly easy, just time consuming. But they got done, they are in his closet and we are well on the way to a tad more organization. The old toybox was like a black hole for toys, now he can find what he wants easily and put it away easily, YEA!

I was hoping to get out in the yard today and get some weeding done, but it is raining, AGAIN! I know we have been in almost drought conditions for the last 4 years but for the love of Pete!! I feel if I sit still for longer than 5 minutes I will start to collect moss! And all of my plants that I bought specifically because they were drought tolerent are now turning black because they are drowning! I can't freakin' win!

Well, I have promised my friend Ginny that I would be a good girl and keep up with the blogs better, but be forewarned, I will be out of the loop for about a week as I take my kiddos to NM to see grandparents. But I'll be back before the 4th, hopefully with some nice photos and some tasty tidbits from my trip! Toodles!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Yippy you blogged! I'm so proud...;)